Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yeah for Wednesday!!

There are quite a few reasons why I look forward to Wednesdays. First, the week is half over. That means it is closer to when I get to see me guys all day!!! Second, dinner at church. Our church's Wednesday night dinners are great since it's only $3 a person. Plus, we get to really visit with people. Sunday's don't give us much visiting time since there is more of a time factor. I really enjoy people seeing K interact with people who I hold very dear to me. C's mom came to a few of the dinners and all she could say was, "There's no doubt that child is loved!" Third, bell practice is after dinner. While I am not blessed with a fantastic voice for singing in public (I totally rock car concerts and shower concerts!), I find that bells are a way for me to rejoice in Christ. Plus, the members of our bell choir are some great people!! And last, but not least, I am one day closer to summer vacation!!

New word of the day - "mamich" As I was making lunch this morning, K came over and point to the sandwiches and said "Mamich". It's not even a word we have been working on!!

PS - R - You will enjoy your son not just because he is a boy but because he will bring a whole new perspective to you.

1 comment:

R said...

i get more excited every day about the new adventure of having a son!