Friday, January 9, 2009

Ready for the weekend!!

I love Fridays!! I can't wait to get to school since that means I am that closer to leaving it for the weekend. The kids always as how I am doing and I tell them (in a completely cheery voice) "It's Friday!! I am fantastic!" We get to wear jeans on Friday (yeah...granted..I wore my jean capris because I want to) so that helps me out tremendously. This will be a busy weekend. Tonight I have a meeting at church. The great thing is that Momma has to be there to so we're going for Mother-daughter dinner - yeah!!! Tomorrow morning, Chris has UMM breakfast meeting and I have a committee planning retreat. I am the chair for the Children's Committee and am so excited!! We have a great gal who is our Children's director and I have some ideas on ways to bring our families out for fun events. Saturday night will be totally fun as we are going over to the Brinkman's for dinner. We found a long lost HS pal this week and he is coming over with his family. I have missed him over the years since he has such a sarcastic sense of humor and gives things an interesting perspective. Sunday will (hopefully) be our day of rest. I doubt it but we'll try for it!

1 comment:

R said...

oooo, who did you come across from HS?