Thursday, January 22, 2009

Updated on weekley menu

So far, this has been a good menu week. We had a minor change for Monday night. My mom asked if we wanted to join her, Daddy, and G-Nanny at Nina's for dinner. I'm not one to turn down free Mexican food so we were there!! K did a great job of eating. He really likes cheese enchiladas - YEAH!! So, we moved everything back a day except dinner on Wed since it was at church. We are saving the french bread pizza for next week - YEAH!! And I pretty much have everything planned for next week so here's hoping it all gets eaten! I am getting kinda low on frozen meals so it looks like I will have to start a cooking frenzy sometime soon to keep our easy dinners going. If I come across any yummy recipes, I'll be sure to post them.

1 comment:

R said...

i love love love the chips at nina's!