Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why I love Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

1. The fool who put in our tiled floors in the kitchen and guest bath (before we moved in) put down white grout. Yes. White. It shows dirt super easy and has completely grossed both C and I out. Then we discovered that the MEs worked wonders, cleaning the grout in a matter of seconds. It also proves to be a great stress reliever - have no idea why.
2. I am a big fan of buying used kiddie toys, especially the plastic play stuff. After having discovered some fun things at a garage sale, I brought them home and cleaned them first thing off the bat. They had been attacked by some rabid crayons but those war wounds soon came off with a quick clean of the MEs. They also get dirt off those plastic toys that have been outside and gotten dirty.
3. I am still getting used to my cooking pans. We have a love hate relationship sometimes. MEs work great at getting the burnt gunk that sticks to my pans.
4. I am a lover of Pampered Chef and have found that the MEs work wonders at getting them super clean without the use of soap!!
5. I dislike any scuff marks on doors and door frames. MEs can get those scuff marks and dirt off super fast which totally feeds into my tidiness.
6. The same fool who put down our tiles chose tiles that was bumpy. So dirt and gunk get stuck in the depressions in the tile and cement themselves in. With a quick scrub of the MEs, they are gone!!
7. My beloved PC baking dishes leave black scratch marks on my kitchen sink. The MEs make quick work of making the disappear.
8. The can get dirt, pen, and crayon off my refrigerator in a matter of seconds.
9. They get my counters super clean after a red Kool-aid spill.
10. They removed permanent marker!!

2 comments:

Palmer said...

Where do I get these?!?!

Sugarmomma said...

Any store should have them.