Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our funny little boy

So, this morning was a true adventure. K has finally learned that is it fun to sleep in on the weekends. He will get up and come get in bed with us and sleep for 2 more hours - YEAH!! So we had a pretty lazy morning. We started getting ready for church. I took my shower first and got ready while C and K took their shower. I went into the kitchen and noticed a funky smell - the pile of dishes in our sink - UGH!! I got to work and got them washed of and put in the dishwasher (yes, I double wash!). C called me back to the bathroom and said there was something I had to see. I walked back and they were both out of the shower drying off. C pointed towards the shower and told me to look in. There, in the middle of the shower, was a turd. Specifically, a K turd. We both died laughing. We are starting to introduce going in the potty but with no luck. Whenever he asks to go tee-tee on the potty, we immediately take him. We see this as step one. We have told K that if he goes in the potty that he will get candy and have even shown him the bag of candy. We decided that this was not a candy rewarding action since it was not a complete touchdown in the potty. C was shocked when he first saw it. He thought it was a huge water bug!! Nope. It was last night's dinner from Cheddar's!!

No comments: