Thursday, September 27, 2007

Such a boy...

So, K wakes up this morning and it is time for the usual morning diaper change. As I am placing him on the changing table, he starts farting. Loudly. All I can think of is that nothing but air better come out of that region while I am changing his diaper. Luckily, nothing did. Chris then comes in and goes to the closet to find an outfit for K to wear today. K lets another one fly and Chris turns around and looks at me. I tell him that it was not me but HIS son. That gives us a laugh. Evidently, K thought it was pretty funny too because every time (and, yes, there were many) he let one go, he would just scream and laugh. Of course, this made his Daddy laugh so K kept on doing it!! Such a boy! We will start feeding him rice cereal this weekend. Looking forward to it since he LOVES to put his hands in his mouth. We are already planning to have water waiting to wash him off since, being an overachiever, we know he find unique places to store the cereal for later.

FYI, had bells last night and it went much better. Still had mistakes but didn't feel like crying when I left.

You may have seen the news story about The UNT student who was killed. She was a good friend of our new youth pastor and of a few of our youth who attend UNT. Please keep her family and friends in your prayers since, like Dexter said, "It has been a hard day."

3 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

That's hilariously funny...

KeegansDad said...

It was just as funny as she wrote it out. I was still laughing about it yesterday afternoon!

R said...

Just wait till he starts talking...M's not shy about calling the offender out (including herself). For instance, "Daddy poot! Daddy poot!"

Notice how I use HIM as the example and not moi. :0)