Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We're Walking!

Ok, so K is now a little more than 9 months old. This past Monday, he started walking! Well, not on his own, but with a little help from his friendly Tonka truck. I'll try to post some pics soon, but in the meantime, I'll try to describe it.

So, Sarah's gone to take a bath Monday night, and K and I are in the living room hanging out. I made the adjustment on his Tonka truck, so that he could pull up and use it to hold him up while he stands. Well, he picked himself up, then took off across the living room! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! So, I yelled for Sarah to get the heck outta the bath, and grabbed the camera. I was able to get most of it on film, and eventually, you can check it out on our other website at www.teubner-ags.smugmug.com. So, Sarah finally made it in and we just sat there and watched him walk back and forth, pushing the Tonka truck as support, across our living room! So COOL!!! We called Nanny to come over and see him, and he did it for her, too! Last night, we went over to Granny's house (with the Tonka), and he performed for her.

I think he realizes how much we like to watch him, because he just gets this big grin on his face when he's the center of attention (which, lets be honest, is most of the time!)

No comments: